We are excited to welcome back all Athletes to in-person activities!
STEP 1: Sign Waiver
All Athletes must read, sign, and submit the COVID-19 Waiver and Participant Code of Conduct Form via DocuSign.*
*If you already completed this form previously, you do NOT need to complete it again.
COVID-19 Waiver & Participant Code of Conduct Form
[If you are not able to use DocuSign, contact us at LetsPlay@sonc.org]
STEP 2: Verify Your Application
All Special Olympics Northern California Athletes must have a valid Athlete Application on file with SONC before they can participate in ANY in-person activity. See below for details.*
Check Your Application Status
Beginning with the Fall 2022 season, all athletes must register for each sport, each season, in order to participate.
Fall Registration Periods:
- Soccer & Unified Flag Football: July 17 to August 15
- Bowling & Floor Hockey: August 15 to August 31
Register for Fall Sports & Learn More
*Step 2: Verify Your Application details:
- If you are a current SONC Athlete, your application must have been renewed within the past three years. Check your status here. If your application is current within the last three years, you do not need to submit a new Athlete Application.
- If you are a new Athlete or know you need to renew your application**, visit BecomeAnAthleteSONC.org
- **Please allow 2 weeks for Athlete Applications to be processed before approval.
- Athlete Applications are valid for three years from the date the licensed medical professional signed, OR three years from the date you signed a valid renewal application.
Feeling sick? Check to see if you need to stay home:
COVID-19 Symptoms Checklist